Customer experience software platforms have become indispensable tools for businesses across industries. They help companies create better customer experiences, improve service quality and increase sales.
Companies are now looking for ways to improve their customer experience, especially after seeing the success of Amazon, Netflix and other tech giants. In addition to improving customer satisfaction, CX software also helps companies reduce costs and improve productivity.
Customer experience is one of the most important things to consider when it comes to building a successful brand. In fact, according to Forrester Research, customers today spend up to 80% of their time interacting with brands online. This makes it critical that businesses take steps to ensure that they provide a positive customer experience across every touchpoint.
In this article we’ll look at the best customer experience management software platforms designed specifically to make sure that customer experiences are great.
We’ve included platforms that focus on improving the overall quality of customer interactions, as well as those that offer solutions to specific challenges such as mobile app development and data management.
What is the Best Customer Experience Software Platforms?
Here is the best customer experience software platforms:
- Hubspot Service Hub
- Zoho Desk
- Adobe Experience Manager
1. HubSpot Service Hub
HubSpot’s Service Software is a customer service platform that includes a variety of features used for customer experience management. For example, the tool offers a help desk and ticketing to help record customer inquiries, track recurring support cases, and more.
HubSpot’s service hub also has customer feedback capabilities to determine NPS for customer interactions. These features help teams identify customer challenges, and roadblocks and enable them to help customers have a better experience with your brand.
Hubspot is normally the go-to marketing tool for inbound marketers. Because it allows you to track customer activity on your website, it allows building personalized customers experience based on their interaction with your brand. HubSpot software gives you advanced reporting that is easy to understand by teams.
HubSpot Service Hub Key Features
- One shared inbox to enable access to all team members.
- Two ticket pipelines
- Knowledge base functionality in the service hub improves customer experience by helping customer solve problems much faster.
- Customer portal.
- HubSpot CRM build detailed customer profiles and shows customer success teams know the customer they are helping and how they have interacted with your brand.
- Team email allows for one customer-facing email by different team members,
- Live chat
- 10 reporting dashboards
- Email reply tracking
- Conversation routing
- Simple ticket automation
HubSpot Service Hub Pricing
HubSpot Service hub offers a free plan and 3 paid plans to give you additional customer experience features.
- Free: $0/month
- Starter: $45/month
- Professional: $450/month
- Enterprise: $1,200/month
Start with a Free 14 day trial.
This customer experience software allows you to map customer journeys, resolve customer queries using an in-built support ticketing system, and helps you close the customer feedback loop seamlessly.
It is nearly impossible to speak to each and every one of your customers and engage them individually, but it is of utmost importance to keep your customers on top of your list. This Customer Experience Software solves the dilemma for you in a blink.
SurveySparrow offers a simple way to turn customer satisfaction surveys into actionable insights. The software provides a seamless flow of questions within a conversation-style interface.
Customers can easily participate in surveys without being asked to jump through hoops. They simply answer the questions posed to them, and the software automatically creates a report summarizing the responses.
SurveySparrow Key Features
- Surveys are turned into interesting chats with a conversational interface; they’re not just used for market research.
- Make NPS surveys available for immediate collection of customer feedback and to monitor customer satisfaction levels.
- Create and share highly interactive, mobile-first surveys
- A vibrant dashboard that allows you to see where your customers come from and what they think of your business.
- Let your website visitors engage with your content and generate leads for you by allowing you to easily add chatbot functionality to your site.
- Send out your customer survey questions via text messages, emails, and other social media platforms.
Their Basic plan starts at just $19/month.
In this customer experience tool, the customer experience surveys are perfectly balanced so as not to make it feel like too much. You can automate and schedule your NPS or online surveys as and when needed.
Zendesk offers a self-service platform where your customers can contact you anytime, anywhere. They can chat with agents, send emails, upload files, and even schedule appointments. There are no limits to how often they can use it. You can see everything they do on your dashboard.
This customer experience management software has over 3 million customers worldwide, it is one of the most popular CRM solutions. If you are looking for a powerful ticketing system, knowledgebase, community forums, helpdesk, email marketing, analytics, mobile apps, and much more, Zendesk is definitely worth checking out.
Zendesk offers a comprehensive set of tools aimed at helping organizations deliver exceptional customer support. Zendesk provides a variety of options including email, phone, chat, web forms, social media, and ticketing systems.
And there are plenty of integrations to make sure every aspect of your business runs smoothly. You can connect to your favorite apps, including Slack, Gmail, Dropbox, Trello, and Zapier.
Your customers can access Zendesk from any device, whether it’s a desktop computer, tablet, smartphone, or smartwatch.
The best part about Zendesk is that you don’t have to build anything yourself. All of our templates come preconfigured with most popular addons and integrations. They provide training videos and detailed documentation to walk you through each step.
Zendesk Key Features
- No-code chatbot flow builder to reduce work for your customer service teams.
- Unified customer view through customer profiles giving you a 360 degree view of your customer behavior or customer engagement.
- You can offer support via email, phone, live chat, video calls, social media, SMS, and more. Your agents can work remotely while still providing personalized support.
- Native integrations and API to allow you to integrate with your favorite apps.
- Tracking and measurement actual customer experiences through customer behavior analytics and customer feedback surveys.
- Native automation helps improve your customer support and overall experience.
- Canned responses
- Channel variety, such as messaging, live chat, voice, and email
- Customizable ticket routing, categorization, and tagging
- Multilingual support enables you to reach more customers in different demographics.
- Community forums improve customer engagement and your overall customer experience strategy.
- Shared inbox to give your agents the same information for better customer experiences.
- Customization to your brand image giving consistency in your customer’s experience with your brand.
- Knowledge base management allows customers to solve problems on their own at their own pace.
- Omnichannel support allows you to offer the same seamless experience across multiple platforms like social media.
- CSAT surveys to collect customer feedback so that you can improve in case there is an instance of bad customer experience.
To create a positive experience for your customers you can opt for any of Zendesk paid service plan. Pricing is as follows for their three service plans.
- Suite Team: $49 per agent, per month
- Suite Growth: $79 per agent, per month
- Suite Professional: $99 per agent, per month
Each plan comes with a 30 day free trial
Salesforce is one of the most popular CRMs out there, and it makes managing your sales, marketing, and relationship with customers simple. With a Salesforce, you can build a seamless customer experience through customer engagement and care.
This cloud-based software works across multiple devices and platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, and Linux. You can use it without having to install anything on your computer, and you don’t need to worry about data security because everything is stored online.
With its robust analytics, you’ll be able to measure how well your campaigns perform, and you can even compare different campaigns to see which ones work best. And since it’s built into every major device, you won’t ever lose access to important information.
Salesforce Key Features
- AI-powered bots that will automatically respond to emails and messages from customers.
- Skill and availability-based routing
- Full ticket history showing you how well customers are experiencing engagement to
- Customer activity notifications and service process automation
- Knowledge management and service desk analytics
- Online training and on-demand webinars
- APIs, SDKs, native, and 3rd party integrations with other tools such as Google Analytics, Zapier, Slack, Trello, and Mailchimp.
- Omnichannel support, asset management and community forums
- Customizable reports to keep you up to date on key performance indicators.
- Essentials: $25 per user/month
- Professional: $75 per user/month
- Enterprise: $150 per user/month
- Unlimited: $300 per user/month
Free trial: 30 days
Genesys is one of the most popular contact center software solutions used by companies across the globe. In fact, it is the leading CRM solution provider in the world. This article provides you with some useful information about Genesys CRM.
Every year, Genesys builds billions of outstanding customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries. Genesys takes advantage of the power of cloud, digital and AI technologies, to allow organizations to realize Experience as a Service.
With Genesys, organizations have the power to deliver proactive, predictive, and hyper personalized experiences to deepen their customer connection across every marketing, sales, and service moment on any channel, while also improving employee productivity and engagement. By transforming back-office technology to a modern revenue velocity engine Genesys enables true intimacy at scale to foster customer trust and loyalty.
Genesys offers features to cover a number of ways you can connect with customers through the power of cloud and AI. Their technology allows you to connect with every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on all digital channels. They don’t only improve customer experience but also improves employee experiences.
Genesys Key Features
- Features of Genesys customer experience Software Solution
- Inbound Make it easy to connect with your business. Offer support and exceed expectations across channels.
- Outbound campaigns allow you to reach your customers across different channels and increase engagement.
- Voice transcription minutes
- Speech-enabled IVR helps you drive better customer experiences while making your business more profitable with Genesys call center IVR.
- Unlimited chat and email routing
- Co-browse and screen share
- Screen recording
- Performance dashboards, and historical reporting
- Speech and text analytics
- Contact center software helps create customer and agent experiences that effortlessly blend automated and human resources. Ensure every customer gets the right support every time with skills-based and intelligent routing.
- Artificial intelligence and automation uses the power of Omnichannel experiences and meet customers’ needs with bot support, data-based insights and more.
- Give your employees the tools, support and growth opportunities they need to truly love what they do.
- Genesys Cloud CX 1: $75 per user/month
- Genesys Cloud CX 2: $110 per user/month
- Genesys Cloud CX 3: $150 per user/month
Free trial: 30 days
6. Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk is a cloud based CRM solution designed specifically for small and medium sized businesses. It allows you to manage customer relationships across multiple channels including email, social media, web forms, phone calls, chat, SMS etc.
With Zoho Desk, you can add customers, leads, contacts, opportunities, quotes, invoices, tasks, projects, documents, events & appointments.
You can easily integrate it with your favorite apps like Slack, Salesforce, Hubspot, Mailchimp and more.
Zoho Desk Key Features
- Ticket management: Allows you to manage tickets and everything else in one place. Ticket management includes tracking customers through, multichannel communication, Multi-brand Help Center, Multi-department. This also includes email, telephone and social media support and live Chat
- ZIA contextual AI: helps your support team offer greater customer experiences through by sharing relevant solutions from your knowledge base directly with your customers through the ZIA bot and much more.
- Self-Service: to offer quick help to your customers to help them find quick answers by themselves, wherever they are. Includes embeddable self-service, great for large teams, community forums, and Knowledge Base.
- Agent productivity: gives your agents everything they need to collaborate, communicate, and secure those customer relationships. Includes CRM integration with Zoho CRM allowing you the most advanced customer management tools.
- Automation allows you to automate all your repetitive activities like Ticket Assignment, notification rules, SLAs & Escalations, Workflows, data collection and storage and Custom functions to connect modules and other software products.
- Integrate customer service with the rest of your company to extent and customize your help desk using other software your company uses.
- Use actionable Insights to know what’s working for your customers and what’s not with Reports and Dashboards, Time tracking and the radar mobile app.
Zoho Desk Pricing
The Standard goes for $12/user/month when billed annually with all the essential support features to augment your customer service team.
The professional $20/user/month billed annually and includes simplified collaboration and process automation functionalities for fast-growing teams.
Finally, the Enterprise plan advanced AI and customization capabilities to enable enterprise-grade support for $35/user/month billed annually.
Freshdesk is a powerful customer relationship management (CRM) tool. It offers a variety of customization options according to your needs. You can choose from three pricing plans depending on how many seats you want to add to your team. All plans include unlimited email support.
Freshdesk is a cloud-based omni-channel help desk software. It provides the features and functionalities needed to make ticket management easier. This therefore means that you can quickly solve customer problems and manage your entire field services operation efficiently. It has built-in automated features that will allow you to automate routine support requests.
Freshdesk provides an integrated solution for unifying and managing customer service interactions across multiple channels. It has dashboards, reporting tools, and customer feedback ratings that will help you monitor and improve efficiency. It is an open source project and lets you create custom workflows, agent roles, customer portals plus more.
Freshdesk Key Features
- Freshdesk key features include:
- A Customer Service Management that offers features for a self-service experience for customers such as an AI-powered chatbot.
- Built-in automation capabilities including sales, marketing and support process Automation
- Functions for prioritizing, categorizing, and assigning tickets.
- It has features such as shared ownership of tickets, team huddles, linked tickets, etc.
- Offers intelligent ticket assignment, time tracking, mobile field service, scheduling & task management, etc.
- Integrations with 3rd party apps and social media integration for an increased scope in customer experiences
Freshdesk offers a free plan. There are three more plans, Growth ($15/agent/month), Pro ($49/agent/month), and Enterprise ($79/agent/month). All prices are for annual billing. You can get started with a 21 day free trial to try the platform.
Podium is the best platform for managing customer conversations from a single place. Podium helps businesses improve customer service by giving them a centralized platform for managing all customer communications.
They create a unified inbox where they can view all incoming messages, including emails, text messages, social media posts, etc., and respond accordingly.
With this tool, you can instantly see the status of messages, assign employees to locations, and automate daily tasks. With Podium, you can respond to your customers promptly. It’s not just about having an easy way to communicate with prospects; it’s about keeping everyone involved in the sales cycle informed at every step.
The Podium platforms allows organizations to easily handle all customer communications across multiple channels, and provides them with the capability to automatically respond to actions taken within the conversations.
Podium Key Features
- Manage messages from one place
- Monitor all customer interactions
- Directly message leads through Podium mobile app.
- Launch text marketing campaigns
- Online review collection with an inclusion of website chat, website reporting and chat routing.
- Payment processing
- Customizable branding and task automation
- Round-robin lead routing
- Unlimited contacts and unlimited users
Podium helps improve your response time to customer inquiries and questions. Podium helps businesses deliver an excellent customer experience by providing them with tools for creating personalized customer experiences.
Their pricing plans include Essentials: for $289 per month, the Standard plan for $449 per month and the professional plan for $649 per month
You can start with a 14 day free trial for each plan.
What Is a Customer Experience (CX) Software?
A customer experience (CX) software platform is a technology tool that helps companies understand how customers interact with their brand online, analyze data gathered from those interactions, and make recommendations to optimize the customer experience across channels.
There are many types of digital customer experience (Ce) software platforms out there, including cloud-based and on-premise platforms. Some offer features such as CRM, while others focus more heavily on the CX side of things. Both are important, although some organizations may find themselves leaning toward one over the other.
In addition to the type of product you’re looking for, there are also several factors to consider when choosing a customer experience (CX) software platform. These include whether it offers mobile apps, social media integrations, automated reporting capabilities, etc. You’ll want to look into what specific features are included in the package, as well as how much support is offered.
In Summary: The Best CX Software
Customer experience is one area where most companies fall short. They are either too slow to react to changes in technology, or simply lack the resources to make meaningful improvements.
But what about those companies that are able to adapt to changing market conditions and deliver outstanding experiences? Well, here are some tips to follow to ensure that your customers never forget how good you are.
1. Start With Your Website
The web is full of examples of poor customer experience. In fact, even a quick search for “worst customer service” brings up many articles and videos highlighting the worst experiences people had with different brands.
While it’s easy to blame others for providing subpar service, the truth is that most problems happen because the customer didn’t receive the level of service they expected.
So, start with your website. If it doesn’t meet your customers’ expectations, fix it. Don’t wait for someone else to do it for you. You’re the expert in your field; you know what works and what doesn’t.
And if you want to build a brand around exceptional customer service, you’ll need to provide excellent customer service yourself.
2. Keep Up With Technology
Technology is constantly evolving. Customers expect a certain level of responsiveness from every interaction.
So, while you might think that your current CRM system is enough to keep track of everything, chances are that your competitors are already ahead of you. Even if you’ve been doing well keeping up with trends, you still need to check out new technologies and approaches.
For example, machine learning and artificial intelligence are becoming increasingly important in customer service. These technologies allow machines to learn from previous interactions and apply that knowledge to future ones. This allows agents to answer questions without having to ask them again.
Frequently Asked Questions: CX Software
What is Customer Experience (CX) software?
Customer experience software is a platform for the entire company. Most customer-focused companies use marketing cloud, service cloud, sales cloud, and commerce cloud software to optimize customer interactions throughout the customer lifecycle.
Customer experience (CX) software is technology that enables teams to manage customer interactions across the entire buyer journey from a unified workspace.
How much does CX software Cost?
Software costs vary greatly. You can get a basic CX software package for free or pay for a more advanced version that starts at $25 per user/month. You may also find enterprise license agreements (ELAs) for CX solutions that require monthly fees ranging from $2,000 to $20,000. However, you should take into account that license fees are not the only costs associated with CX software. Licenses and implementation costs can be equal to, or even greater than, licenses and maintenance costs. You usually get what you pay for when it comes to software.
How can I make my chatbot smarter?
Chatbots are becoming increasingly popular because they enable businesses to automate repetitive tasks and improve customer service. However, most chatbots today are simply text messages sent via messaging platforms such as Facebook Messenger, Slack, and Kik.
They don’t understand context, so they aren’t able to respond intelligently to questions. To get better results, you need to build conversational intelligence into your bot. This means adding natural language processing (NLP), machine learning (ML), and artificial intelligence (AI). You can achieve this using APIs, AI tools, and NLP libraries.
How do I create a customer experience CX strategy?
Customer experience strategies can vary widely depending on the size of your business and the complexity of your customer interactions. The first step is to determine whether or not you have a formalized customer experience strategy in place. If not, then you should start by creating one. Plus, it’s always good practice to review your current processes and procedures with an eye toward improving them.
The second step is to identify what kind of customer experience strategy you need.
What does a good customer experience strategy look like?
A good customer experience strategy includes all of the elements listed below. It may include some or all of these components, but there are no hard and fast rules about which ones must be included.
- A clear definition of the customer experience
- An understanding of the customer journey
- A plan for delivering great experiences across touchpoints
- A set of metrics to measure success
- A roadmap for improvement
What is SaaS Customer experience?
SaaS Customer experience (CX) refers to the customer interactions throughout the entire buying cycle. This includes how, why, when, and where your leads come from, convert into customers, engage with your company pre- and post- purchase, and how they’re interacting with your product/service.
What is CX vs UX?
Customer experience refers to the series of interactions between prospects and customers and your company throughout the buying process. User experience refers to the interactions that end users have with a specific system, such as your website, mobile app, or other application. Put simply, UX is one part of the larger CX.
Is CRM the same as CX
The short answer is no. The abbreviation CRM stands for “customers relationships management,” and it’s sometimes used as shorthand for CRMs (or CRM software). On the contrary, Customer Experience (CX) means the overall impression that a company makes on its customers. As for CRM systems and customer experience management (CXM), they’re inextricably linked.