Riverside is best for streaming your webinar on multiple channels to reach more people.
Helps you plan, create, schedule, and market your webinar effectively using tools within the platform.
Best for running effective Both live and pre recorded webinars with less work.
With Zoho Meeting, you can host all types of meetings from demo to training.
This is the best webinar platform when you want to sell products during a webinar using popups.
WebinarJam is an ideal option if you're new to webinars or don't have much time to spend on them. It offers an easy-to-use interface that's perfect for both beginners and advanced users who want to create engaging content quickly.
Webinar Jam allows you to stream directly to YouTube. It also provides you with popups for you audience during the webinar. During the webinar you can communicate with attendants through advanced live chat.
It also offers you secure access to your meeting. It has a unique Broadcast Distribution technology. Because it uses the latest technology, Webinar Jam is compatible with almost all web browsers and devices.
- Automatic webinar recording.
- It offers great customer support.
- Built-in autoresponders.
- Direct streaming to YouTube
- Social media integrations
- The ability to handle multiple attendants easily.
- Compatibility with various browsers and operating systems.
- It allows you to incorporate polls and surveys within your webinar.
- User-friendly dashboards and interfaces.
- Quick set up process (it takes about 60 seconds to setup).
Webinar Jam has some great paid plans to choose from
- Starter Plan: $39/ month (billed annually). Up to 100 Attendees
- Basic Plan: $79/ month (billed annually). Up to 500 Attendees
- Professional Plan: $229/ month (billed annually). Up to 2000 Attendees
- Enterprise Plan: $379/ month (billed annually). Up to 5000 Attendees
Riverside is one excellent webinar platform suited more towards larger businesses. Because of this it offers some great features, including the ability to record webinars with clear uncompressed audio. It records and store the audio locally at 48kHz WAV.
Riverside has a Magic Editor for you to edit and well structure your webinars. It puts all recordings together and can separate audio and video channels giving you access to easily edit the two forms of content simultaneously.
Riverside gives your audience the complete experience by making it easy to invite them for your webinars. Also, the availability of transcriptions gives you the ability to follow along the webinar as needed.
You can get feedback from your guests on multiple channels when live, so you can reel them in to get insights on the discussions you are having.
Riverside Key Features
- Guest confirmation made easy by using a link in iOS App or chrome browser
- Webinar Recording within the platform
- Webinar file downloads after event
- Sharing of live video during or after webinar is done
- Podcast name generator and YouTube Name maker are included with riverside. This makes your business expansion much easier.
- Mobile App so you can have you guests access
- Basic: Up to 2 hours of recording monthly: $90
- Standard: Up to 5 hours of recording monthly: $180
- Pro: Up to 15 hours of recording monthly: $288
- Enterprise: Get in touch with their sales team for a custom quote.
Livestorm is an amazing webinar software. It's not just for presenting — it also helps you plan and market your webinar effectively. You can use it to create and schedule powerful webinars that make your product or brand come alive.
When it comes to Livestorm there are no restrictions as to where you can stream your webinar, it can be accessed on any device without restrictions. The advantage is you can use Livestorm to do product demos, customer training and more.
Livestorm comes with industry-leading features like music integration, audience polls, and interactive chat box — all of which help you have more efficient webinars.
One of its great marketing features is the ability to send promotional emails, email automation and personalization. When the times comes for people to join you on your webinar, it’s easy for them to join, a simple click does the trick as long as they connected to the internet.
Livestorm Key Features
- Highly adaptable webinar themes with an easy set-up process.
- Interactive chats with polls, questions, chat, and more for better customer experience.
- Great for product demos and 1:1 meetings to qualify leads. Also great for customer experience
- Integrate and analyze webinars and video meetings.
- High level of automation with webinar sequences.
- Offers comprehensive, multi-language customer support.
- It comes with features like a one-click invitation, screen-sharing, the ability to embed registration forms, and more.
- Livestorm offers a freemium plan with essential features.
- Detailed attendance analytics, replay analytics, source tracking, and participation report.
- Unlimited recording storage.
- It allows you to export your data as CSV or XLS.
- Use of Zapier and integrates with more than 1,000 apps.
- Display in-webinar CTAs to influence viewers to act.
- Livestorm Starter: A freemium plan. It comes with essential features like unlimited on-demand webinars, meetings, etc.
- Livestorm Premium: The ‘Webinar Premium’ plan costs $99/host per month and has a 4-hour limit per webinar.
- Enterprise: You can also choose the ‘Enterprise’ plan. It includes features like managing multiple workspaces and unified billing, as well as premium training and Service Level Agreement (SLA) availability. Here, you’ll get a personalized quote based on your requirements.
LiveWebinar is a powerful webinar platform that offers a wide range of features and capabilities. It is designed to be easy to use and accessible from any device, making it an ideal choice for anyone looking for an online communication tool.
The platform works right from your browser and requires no plugins or downloads, so you can get started quickly. LiveWebinar also works on all major browsers as well as mobile devices, so you can reach your audience wherever they are.
LiveWebinar provides users with a variety of tools to help them create engaging presentations and interact with their audience. The platform allows you to easily share your screen, record sessions, and even broadcast live video streams. You can also invite participants from around the world and manage their access levels.
Plus, LiveWebinar offers advanced analytics so you can track engagement levels during your webinars. With all these features at your disposal, LiveWebinar is an ideal choice for anyone looking for a comprehensive webinar solution.
LiveWebinar Key Features
- Live streaming and recording capabilities.
- Screen sharing and whiteboard tools.
- Invite participants from around the world.
- Advanced analytics to track engagement levels.
- Integration with popular marketing tools.
LiveWebinar Pricing: LiveWebinar offers a free plan that allows you to host up to 5 participants. For larger webinars, they offer three paid plans:
- Pro is $14.42/month for up to 100 attendees
- Business is $114.42/month for up to 500 attendees
- Business Plus goes for $220.00 for up to 1000 attendees
- Custom has custom pricing plans for over 1000 attendees are also available with the Enterprise plan.
Live Webinar is a great webinar platform for small business owners and entrepreneurs who need a reliable and easy-to-use solution. With its advanced features, it is an ideal choice for anyone looking to host engaging webinars.
Demio is an excellent webinar platform that provides a great user experience for both PC and mobile devices. It has a sleek design and intuitive user interface, making it easy to use for marketers looking to host live or automated events. Demio offers many features that can help marketers reach their lead and demand generation goals.
One of the most useful features of Demio is the ability to share materials like slides and videos while streaming. This allows marketers to provide more engaging content during their webinars. Additionally, attendees can be given permission to use their microphones and webcams, creating a more interactive experience.
Poll presentations, handouts, and call-to-action buttons are also available on the platform, allowing marketers to further engage with their audience. All these features make Demio an ideal choice for anyone looking for an effective live video tool.
With Demio, everything is customized to suit your brand. All the video conferencing features you need are available. You can live and automated webinars, replays and also registration landing pages.
Support is offered 24/7 though chat and email support. With their plan you get storage for 100 videos, unlimited webinars and some insightful analytics.
Demio Key Features
- Automatic, cloud-based webinar events and recordings.
- Chats, polls, handouts, and a great waiting room experience.
- Offers built-in analytics and insights.
- It can be easily integrated with other marketing tools.
- Email automation and event reminders.
You can start using Demio by registering for a free trial to test out all its premium features.
When you are ready for an upgrade, plans are as follows
- Starter Plan: $34 per month for a 50-person webinar room
- Growth Plan: $69 for a 150-person room
- Premium Plan is custom for 500 or 1000 attendee room.
6. Zoho Meetings
With Zoho Meeting, you can host all the types of meetings mentioned above with no problem at all. They do not limit the number of session participants and have tons of great features like screen sharing, HD video and audio, etc.
You can even record your sessions for future viewing or if you need to go back to a particular moment in time. Plus, you can also invite people via email or publish your meeting on social media using a generated link.
One thing I really love about Zoho Meeting is that they are constantly adding new features! They recently added a feature called Auto Reminder which allows you to send scheduled auto reminders to your attendees before the meeting starts. This helps increase attendance and ensures that everyone knows when and where to show up!
On top of that, they are constantly improving their existing features.
Zoho Meetings Key Features
- Ability to join and launch features right from your browser without the need to download.
- Screen sharing to make for better collaboration
- The mobile app allows attendees to join from any device.
- High quality recording options for audio, video, and screen sharing.
- Sync meetings with popular calendar apps so your attendees don’t miss your webinars.
- Revisit discussed topics in the webinar, through recordings
- Advanced webinar settings give you complete control of your webinar presentation.
- Customizable registration forms
Zoho Meetings Pricing
Zoho Meeting’s pricing is affordable and scalable with your business.
- It starts at $16 per month for up to 25 attendees and scales all the way to over 1,000 attendees for only $200 per month!
- Whether you pay $16 per month or $200 per month you get access to 100% of the premium features.
7. Webinar Ninja
WebinarNinja is an all-in-one solution trusted by major brands such as AppSumo, Podia, Printful and more. They are known for being extremely easy to use. You can create a webinar in less than a minute with their out-of-the-box thank you and sign up pages.
You can run live, automated, series, paid, and Hybrid webinars. Also easily teach, market, and sell through webinars with a beautiful-looking tool. With WebinarNinja, you can focus on your presentation and no the technical aspects of the platform.
- Includes inbuilt landing pages, email sequences and slide templates
- Great engagement tools
- The ability to give attendees useful downloads
- Group chat, private chat and polls in one interface
- Hosting paid webinars
- Customizing registration pages, emails and more in any language
- Screen sharing
- 1000+ app integrations with Zapier
- Display offers during webinar
WebinarNinja comes with a 14-day free trial to test out its features. It also features four paid plans:
- Starter Plan is $39/month for users that require 100 webinar viewers.
- Pro Plan is $79/month for adds 300 attendees, plus the ability to create a webinar series.
- They also have a Plus Plan at $129/month (500 attendees) and a Power Plan at $199/month (1000 attendees) with more advanced features.
8. GoTo Webinar
With GoTo Webinar, you can focus on growing your business and not worry about the confusion and clutter that sometimes comes with organizing webinars. It’s extremely easy to use. The effort you put in organizing a webinar comes from you picking a date and GoTo Webinar takes care of everything else for you.
There are a number of features to give you and your audience a great webinar experience. There is flexible scheduling and a great event management process setup.
You can also make use of its automated reminders, custom webinar invitations and registration pages to convert. Additionally, you can run polls and surveys within the GoTo Webinar platform.
GoTo Webinar Key Features
- The ability to air pre-recorded events.
- You can allow up to 3000 attendees to join using webcast mode
- Flexible scheduling to allow setting up one event, a whole series or an on demand experience.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Customize the platform to your branding using colors logos and images
- In-built polls and surveys to engage your audience.
- Track engagement of your attendees during webinar
- Virtual hand raising
- Automatic recording, which can then be shared online.
- Seamless integration with tools such as Zapier, Salesforce, Unbounce, etc.
- Source tracking to discover which channel resulted in maximum webinar signups.
- Great analytics and tracking on attendees reports, event and source tracking
GoTo Webinar Pricing
- Starter plan: $89 per month for 100 participants,
- Pro Plan: $199 per month for 500 participants,
- Plus plan: $429 per month for 1,000 people, all for annual subscriptions.
You can also start a free trial with up to 100 people with no credit card required.
EverWebinar has been called the “most powerful automated webinar platform” by some. The program is offered by WebinarJam, although you can buy it separately or in a bundle with other tools from the company.
It has some great features like a fully integrated customer activity base email connections which gives you the ability to keep your users in the loop. You can complete the set up in under 3 minutes. Webinars are recorded automatically, so you can replay them for potential leads.
EverWebinar Key Features
- One-click platform swap between WebinarJam and EverWebinar.
- You to fake your audience count.
- See performance stats in real-time.
- Convert past live events into evergreen events.
- Just-in-time webinars that start right away upon registration.
- An advanced scheduling system that helps block out unavailable dates.
- Time-zone auto-detection for the ease of users all over the globe.
- Unlimited free hosting via reliable, cloud-based servers.
It costs $42 per month (billed annually), which is the middle of the pack, also you can get a further discounted (65%) price when you pay biannually ($34/month)
You can start a 60day free trial for $1
GetResponse is an all-in-one email marketing and webinar software platform that helps businesses increase conversions and engagement. It offers a range of features to help you create, promote, and host successful webinars. With GetResponse, you can easily create registration pages with payment gateways for free or paid webinars.
During the webinar, you can keep your audience engaged by sharing your screen, brainstorming ideas with interactive whiteboards, hosting live chats, collecting feedback in polls, and promoting special offers with CTA buttons. Additionally, GetResponse allows you to record your live webinars so that you can set up evergreen on-demand webinars for your audience to access anytime they want.
Overall, GetResponse is an excellent tool for businesses looking to increase their conversions and engagement through email marketing and webinars. It provides a comprehensive suite of features that make it easy to create and host successful webinars while keeping your audience engaged throughout the process. With its ability to record live webinars for on-demand playback later on, GetResponse makes it easy to reach more people without having to run multiple sessions of the same event.
GetResponse Key Features
- Provides easy online access for attendees with no download required.
- Keeps your audience engaged with live interactions.
- Nurtures your leads with integrated email marketing software.
- Creates evergreen webinars from live recordings.
- Monetizes your expertise through paid webinars.
- Tracks data and analyzes stats for future optimization.
GetResponse has a range of subscription plans based on the size of your email list and the number of webinar attendees, starting at $43.18/month (paid annually) for up to a 1000 attendees.
For marketers looking for a webinar platform that includes email marketing, automation and sales funnels, GetResponse is the best webinar software. GetResponse can simplify your tech stack and reduce costs, even though the development efforts may be focused on other aspects of the platform.
What is Webinar Platform?
Webinar hosting software enables you to host live, online meetings or presentations with attendees anywhere in the world — as long as they have an internet connection.
Best of all, it can do so much more than just host meetings.
The best webinar hosting platform can help with everything from educating your audience about a new product launch to delivering an interactive marketing campaign.
And with features like live chat and Q&A sessions, it helps you to build relationships with customers and increase engagement.
What are the Benefits of Webinar software?
Webinar software is a crucial tool for businesses of all sizes. From the smallest startups to the largest enterprises, webinar software is used for many different purposes. For example, it can be used for:
- Hosting product launches
- Lead generation
- Interacting with your community
- Training new employees
There are several benefits to using a webinar software to host these events.
Webinar software costs are significantly lower than a physical seminar
Webinars are a great resource for people interested in your products or services. They are directed to a specific group of people who can access them from anywhere in the world as long they have an internet connection and an invite.
Because of this there is no need to pay for more than the platform itself. Unlike a physical seminar, you don’t need to rent a room or pay for conferencing space. It come cheaper even for the attendants as they can attend for free or pay a small fee to attend webinars.
To set up a webinar here are the things you need.
- A webcam
- Content script for engaging your audience
- A fast internet connection
- People who are interested in the content
- A good webinar software to hot
- Quest speakers and assistants in the online event
This makes it a cost effective way to engage your prospects and grow your leads as a business.
You can reach audiences all over the world
Webinar software allows you to reach audiences you wouldn’t normally reach with physical attendance. With these platforms you are not limited by location, you can reach audiences all over the world. Because it’s costly and difficult to attract people to physically attend a seminar, a webinar eliminates these logistical costs for you.
They work well especially for SMEs to reach a wider audience as they can’t afford to organize the in person seminars.
Webinar software is a great tool for lead generation
If you are using the right inbound marketing strategy, free webinars can be a great tool to generate inbound leads. Webinar attendants usually attend because there is professional interest or because personally they are interested in the topic. Either way, they turn out to be good leads for your business if they believe you are a good fit for the solution they are searching for.
A number of webinar software offer lead generation tools like registration landing pages and other marketing tools like email automation to increase conversion. It gets much easier with webinar software to guide you along the buyer’s journey.
You can have guest presenters during the event
Having a guest speaker always carries weight in giving you credibility as a service provider and as an authority in your niche. Webinar software makes it easy to have guest speakers present for your audience.
It would be great to get someone with a larger professional following to speak during the webinar. When an industry expert endorses your webinar, it builds trust with your audience. A number of webinar software allows you to host a webinar with more than one presenter. This feature helps you invite influential guests to engage a larger audience including their own.
Webinars increase brand awareness.
When you host a number of webinars, more and more people will attend allowing you to reach a larger audience and grow your skills. You get to pick up on a lot of knowledge in your area of expertise and people will recognize you as a thought leader.
You will grow on to become the person invited to other webinars, giving you an even bigger audience from a pool of audiences from your co-hosts.
Choosing the Best Webinar Software
When it comes to choosing the right webinar software for your business, there are a few factors you should consider. This includes the number of expected attendees, quality of customer support, integrations with other software, and live streaming options – just to name a few.
Webinar software offers a variety of features and functionality, ranging from essential to complex. Features include recording options, content delivery platforms, interaction capabilities and more. Consider what you need from your webinar platform before making a decision.
How Do I Host a Successful Webinar?
Not all companies who host webinars are able to convert attendants or prospects into paying customers. Fists of all prospects fall off from the stage of registration and attending the webinar. Around 40% of people who register for a webinar attend. Even after this turnout the expected conversion rate is lower with single digit numbers.
To improve your chances, you need to create valuable, and quality content. Also, you need a strategy to best use your webinar software to get results.
Here is a strategy you can follow to help you get the best results from your webinar
1. Research your audience
When you host a webinar, you want to have an audience that is qualified to buy your products or services. These leads are hard to come by especially if you do not know where to look.
For you to manage this list well, you need to first research your audience, learn what they like, understand their challenges, and their pain points. Finally, deliver the best value for them during your webinar. Researching your audience will give you insights on how best to engage with them.
During the registration process you can get a picture of the type of audience who have registered and you can prepare your presentation to cater more for them. You can use information you get from registration forms.
2. Prepare for your webinar presentation
Presenting quality content during a webinar I important. Using the research you previously made, touch on key points relating to your audience. You can even create a PowerPoint to share with your audience.
Before you embark on a webinar campaign, you need to be equipped with all the necessary items. Make sure that your equipment is fully charged and ready for use. Hardware malfunctions are something no one can afford during an online event, because they will surely ruin the entire presentation and leave your audience unimpressed.
Also, it's important to plan your webinar well in advance: have a smooth flow of slides, various useful content that will help convert leads into customers or engage bloggers, and also practice what you'll say with friends or your boss. This way, if problems do occur with your equipment once you're live, you'll still be able to keep the audience engaged.
Part of the preparations is researching your topic, like I mentioned below, it’s important to give your audience valuable content. Now, valuable content takes you researching your topic and giving your audience the value they deserve, with up to date information and more.
Don't forget: everything goes wrong when you least expect it, so even if it doesn't happen to you, it can easily happen to someone else – which is why you need to always be prepared for anything.
3. Prepare your visual branding
People retain more information if it’s in the form of visuals. To build your brand image and build stronger relationships with your audience, it’s important to have your brand clearly displayed on your advertising and during the webinar.
Doing this will help your brand stand out. Your audience will get used to seeing your brand on your presentation and grow to trust it and have a meaningful connection with it.
Some tools like LiveWebinar gives you grate branding options to use. For example you can customize your email communications before the webinar, webinar waiting rooms, your presentations and even your follow up emails.
4. Use your analytics to understand your audience
With so much traffic coming to your webinar, you might be tempted to just throw up a welcome page and ask people to sign up. Don't. It's not enough. You need a strategy that tells you who they are and what they're looking for. That's why it's essential to use analytics tools to determine where all of your traffic is coming from and where it's going.
From number of visitors to webinar to whether it was a paid or free seminar, you should certainly be using these kinds of information on an individual basis. It all ultimately boils down to being able to draft better content for more views and sign-ups, most people tend to ignore this key point.
One of the best things about webinars is that they can be a great way of growing your online audience. Not only do they allow your fans or users to easily interact with you and your brand, but they can also give you a wealth of performance stats concerning who exactly is interacting with you in the first place.
It is the one thing in your marketing strategy that will help you see a broader picture of your campaign and who is receiving it. It give you actionable advice and a deeper insight into exactly what is working, who it is working for, and why.
5. Don’t make it too long
We have discussed information retention, it is also influenced by attention span for people. Not many people have the time to sit for hours listening to a webinar. Keeping it short and clear to the point will get you results.
A Studies have shown that though most webinars are 60minutes long, more than 80% of attendees prefer webinars that are under 45 minutes.
Additionally, studies have shown that most viewers drop off at the 15minute mark.
So, make your webinar short, precise to the point, and make your pitch while attendees are engaged. This way you will create maximum impact and not lose your audience.
6. Promote you webinars well
Webinars are an important tool for companies wishing to connect with their customers and business partners. However, presenting a webinar without significant success is not enough.
It is necessary to communicate the upcoming webinars to users and offer them a link that will lead them straight to your site so they can register. That is why it is essential to analyze how the time, day and even the date of the announcement influence presentations and focus on the elements that are most likely to lead users to participate.
When you do this you will create or get a more impactful attendance and grow your audience even more, giving your webinar a chance.
In summary: Webinar Software
Overall, many of the platforms we looked at were quite powerful, and they came with a lot of great features. Many offered free trials and money-back guarantees, which was great to see.
Changing your webinar needs or upgrading your software should be stress-free as long as you are wary of hidden fees and potential scams. If you choose wisely, the software you purchase will serve you well for the next few years to come.
As you can see, there are plenty of great options to choose from. Whether you're working on a small business project for your company, a training video for your employees, or a fun project for your organization, finding the right platform will help you get started with your webinar.
To wrap up, over the past few years there's been a huge surge in popularity of webinars. In many ways, they can be a game-changer because they keep your brand top-of-mind time and time again. The downside? Keeping it interesting is challenging.
A webinar platform can help you record the webinar, store the recordings, enable attendees/non-attendees to ask follow up questions, and send out mass email invitations. With all of these online tools at your disposal, webinars have never been easier to plan or to take advantage of.