Best for advanced agencies managing multiple accounts.
Great for tools for content creation for beginners in graphic design.
Best for social media marketing tool for scheduling.
Easy-to-learn user interface that provides a lot of value.
As of October 2021, social media has over 4.55 billion users. This is over 56 percent of the world population and the number is growing daily. Being on social media as a business is important for your growth.
To be able to reach your prospects on social media you need tools that will help you scale your social media efforts. The following are effective ways social media marketing tools in your everyday social activities and deliver
- Scheduling: Enable easy and fast scheduling of social media posts which helps pan ahead.
- Manage Multiple accounts: You can have a central view and manage your social media account in one place.
- Team collaborations: You can manage your business account together as a team which makes it faster to get the project done.
- Data Analytics: You can generate a detailed performance report about your social media activities.
- Monitoring: You can monitor keywords, hashtags, the competition
What is the Best Social Media Marketing Tools for Scheduling?
1. Sprout Social
Sprout Social is social media management software that helps you manage every post, engagement, and opportunity across your various accounts. Sprout Social allows you to connect with your audience, strengthen relationships, and
better understand how specific posts are affecting your brand.
A social media management tool like Sprout Social allows you to automate your social media posts while gathering real-time data and analytics insights. It might be a little pricey if your startup is on a limited budget, though.
Sprout offers a 30 day free trial for all 3 of their plans.
- Pricing starts from $89/month on the standard plan for five social profiles.
- The Professional plan is $149 per user monthly.
- The Advanced plan is $249 per user monthly.
For years, marketers have used the Buffer publishing platform to schedule posts to different platforms. Buffer has divided its business into three categories: Publish, Reply, Analyze.
A feature of Buffer has recently been introduced allowing you to include the first comment with your scheduled Instagram posts. Third-party tools offer most of the advanced features that Buffer offers.
Buffer offers 2 pricing plans :
- Buffer a freemium package for three social channels.
- There is only one paid options starting from $5/month per social channel.
Hootsuite allows businesses to track their clients and understand how they feel about the brand. It’s important to break down any preconceived notions the client may have regarding your brand. Hootsuite has a clean, easy-to-learn user interface that provides a lot of valuable features.
Hootsuite is an effective platform but can be pricy once you go beyond the package quotas.
Hoosuite offers 4 pricing plans:
- Starting from $49/month for 1 user and 10 social accounts, unlimited scheduling is included on the basic plan.
- The team plan is $129/month for 3 users and 20 social accounts.
- The business plan is $ 739/month for 5 users and 35 social accounts.
- The Enterprise plan is for more than 5 user and 50+ social accounts.
Tailwind describes itself as being “your end-to-end solution for winning on Pinterest and Instagram,” a service that assists you with your visual marketing. It allows you to discover content, schedule posts, monitor
conversations, amplify reach, and analyze results.
The social media scheduling platform includes drag-and-drop functionality that allows marketers to upload, tag, and publish their Instagram and Pinterest posts in bulk. Users can shuffle their post queue to ensure that they keep variety in their posts.
Tailwind offers four pricing plans:
- They offer a freemium forever plan to get you started with your brand.
- The Pro plan is at $9.99/month.
- The Advanced plan for growing multiple brands is 19.99/month.
- The Max has an unlimited access to managing social accounts at $39.99/month.
CoSchedule is a social media management tool that focuses on content publishing and has a popular calendar feature. With CoSchedule, you can manage your social media profiles like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr.
Coschedule integrates with blogging tools like WordPress and Hubspot. If you have your own blog, you can schedule and publish posts from your Coschedule account. If one of your article’s performs well, you can add it back to the queue with a re-queue feature.
CoSchedule has 3 pricing plans:
The Free plan is a freemium plan has a free forever plan with limit of 2 social media accounts.
The Pro plan is $29/month and the last one is an enterprise plan which needs you to book a meeting with a sales rep.
The Business plan is the enterprise plan for CoSchedule and is for your customization which requires you to talk to sales.
Planable is a highly visual, task-oriented and collaborative social media scheduling and publishing tool that allows you to manage multiple social media profiles from one place.
Planable has been designed to help businesses, agencies and individuals save time by scheduling their content in advance so that they can focus on creating great content. It supports all major social networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Planable also has a Task Management system where you can schedule not just your social media updates but also other tasks such as writing blog posts, updating website content, editing videos and creating presentations.
Planable has 4 pricing plan:
- Planable’s basic plan is a freemium forever plan with a limit of 50 posts per month.
- The Basic plan is $9 per user per month.
- The Pro plan is at $19 per user per month.
- The Enterprise plan is a custom plan which you need get a price once you have talked to sales.
Sendible makes it easier for agencies to manage all your social media accounts from a single dashboard. From there, you can post to Twitter and Facebook accounts at the same time, so if there’s breaking news in your industry, you can be sure that you’re reaching as many people as possible. As well as posting to multiple accounts at the same time, you can schedule posts to be sent out at a later date and monitor what people are saying about your brand.
Sendible offers a free trial for all their 4 plans:
- Creator is the basic plan starts at $29/month, this is for 1 user and 6 profile to manage.
- The Traction plan, for small agencies and brand, is at $89/month for 4 users for 24 profiles.
- The Scale plan, for growing agencies and brand, is $199/month for 7 users and 49 social profiles.
- The Expansion plan, for large teams and agencies, is $399 per month for 15 users and 105 social profiles.
What is the Best Social Media Content Creation Tools?
If you are a creative person, then you will love Canva. This is a wonderful solution for people who don’t have a background in graphic design but want to create beautiful posts without spending too much time or money.
This tool allows you to create designs for your blog, Facebook business page and even ads that you can post on Instagram. It comes with pre-made layouts for all of your social media needs so you can click and drag them into place.
It also has an online library of images that are free to use as long as you cite the creator. If you need custom images, there is an option to purchase stock photos from their partners.
Canva is has 3 plans for users:
- The Free forever plan is the essentials to start designing.
- The Pro plan is $119.99 per year for 5 users.
- The Enterprise plan is a custom plan which need you to contact their sales team.
FlexClip is a powerful video editing software designed specifically for creating professional-looking videos. The program has a simple interface and intuitive workflow, allowing you to create high-quality videos easily.
FlexClip is packed with features that allow you to edit and enhance your videos. Whether you want to add special effects or transitions, you can do it all with ease.
Some of its key features include the fact that there is no download, and no registration required. Also, you can choose from a wide range of pre-made video templates, photos, and music. Finally, FlexClip’s clean storyboard allows everyone to trim video, insert text, add music, and record the screen with a few clicks.
FlexiClip offers free forever plans for a maximum of 12 projects and 1 stock video per project.
- The Basic plan starts at $5.99/month when billed annually
- The FlexClip plus plan goes for $9.99/month when billed annually
- Their Business plan starts at $19.99/month when billed annually
Start with a free plan and create your first company video.
Animoto is a video creation tool that allows users to make slideshows, product videos, and more. The Animoto app allows users to put together different images and video clips to create a custom video.
With pre-made templates, users are able to simply drag and drop pictures, upload their own images or videos, pick music and add text, creating professional looking videos in minutes.
The application makes it easy for you to share your creations on social media networks including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
One of the best features about this tool is that it offers free accounts for personal use only. This means that if you are trying to advertise your business on social media or just want a way to connect with clients through these channels this tool can be completely free!
Animoto offers 4 pricing plans:
- The Free plan allows you to create unlimited videos for free, however Animoto branding on your video.
- The Basic plan is $8/month for unlimited downloads.
- The Professional plan is $15/month to create customized videos with professional tools.
- The Professional Plus plan is $39/month to create branded videos at scale with advanced tools.
BuzzSumo is a content research tool that makes it easy for you to find popular content. All you have to do is input a keyword, and BuzzSumo will show you a list of the most-shared articles in the past year on social media.
BuzzSumo gathers data from across the web and displays it in an easy-to-read format that makes it easier for marketers, publishers and online communities to discover relevant trending content.
You can search through their database by typing in the URL of any website, users’ name or even your own social media profile. You can also filter results by date range, country, type of content and more.
BuzzSumo has 4 pricing plans:
- The Free plan gives you 10 free searches a month with limited access.
- The Pro plan is $99/month is for small startups and freelancers on a limited budget.
- The Plus plan is $179/month is for small agencies and growing businesses.
- The Large plan is $299/month is for agencies and marketing teams.
Copy.ai is an artificial intelligence copywriting tool that helps you write quality content for marketing and sales use, quickly.
Tailored specifically for marketers and business owners, Copy.ai helps you create text that will improve the way your brand or product is perceived on social media. Copy.ai has plenty of options to help you create different typesof content, including blog posts, emails and social media updates.
The tool covers some relatively niche areas such as Attention-Interest-Desire-Action articles as well as more general topics such as lifestyle pieces or product descriptions. You can set specific targets for each piece of writing based on keywords, questions or phrases.
Copy.ai offers 3 pricing plans:
- The Free plan gives a user 10 credits per month to generate content.
- The Pro plan is $35/month give a user unlimited credit to generate content.
- The Team plan is suited for larger teams and pricing is available once the user picks the tools they need for their business.
What is the Best Social Media Management Tools?
Brand24 is the leading social media monitoring tool for brands and agencies, helping them to monitor their clients’ reputation online and react to mentions in real time.
Brand24 has a great search engine that allows you to find everything posted online about your brand in real-time. You can also create alerts for your brand name so you’ll know every time someone mentions it somewhere online.
Brand 24 helps you gather customer insights and consumer sentiments, measure the impact of marketing and improve sales.
Brand24 offers uses 4 plans:
- The Individual plan is $49/ month allows 3 keywords and 2k mentions per month.
- The Team plan is $99/month allows 7 keywords and 5k mentions per month.
- The Pro plan is $149/month allows 12 keywords and 25k mentions per month.
- Enterprise plan is $249/month allows 25 keywords and 100k mentions per month.
SocialBee, a social media management tool, allows you to schedule posts to various social media platforms and track the performance of your posts. Unlike competitor HootSuite, however, it doesnt have capabilities such as social media listening and engagement, content curation, A/B testing of posts, and PDF report generation.
SocialBee comes with its own mobile application, allowing you to manage social media on the go. SocialBee lets you assign posts into categories, making it easier to schedule different types of posts; instead of setting them granularly.
Social bee offers 3 plans:
- The Bootstrap plan is $19/month for 5 social profiles.
- The Accelerate plan is $39/month for 10 social profiles.
- The Pro plan is $79/month for 25 social profiles.
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social media marketing is a great way to promote business. To be efficient and reach as many prospects as possible swiftly, we need social media marketing tools.
There is an ever-growing list of tools, but choosing one that is best for your business and business size is
important. Some tools are great for small businesses and others for large-scale businesses as well as agencies.
- For beginner agencies Social Pilot is a good place to start growing your social scheduling, but for advanced and expert agencies Sprout Social standout.
- If you are trying out different types of content Canva is a good tool to see what your audience best responds to.
- Brand24 is a unique and important tool for monitoring your brand online, it is worth trying out for social media management, especially for agencies managing multiple clients.
In this article, we have defined social media marketing, the types of social media marketing, the top social media marketing tools, and the tools suited for different-sized businesses.
We hope you find the tools that make your social marketing effective.
Social Media Marketing Strategy
Social media is a microform of content marketing. Social media marketing refers to the use of social networks, blogs, microblogs, and other social media platforms to promote a product or service. Social media marketing is a way for businesses to connect with their customers, and it can also help increase traffic to the company’s website.
Social Media Marketing is defined as using social media websites for marketing purposes. Social Media Marketing is about using popular social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook to market products or services.
It involves using social media websites for marketing purposes. Social Media Marketing is about using popular social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook to market products or services. It involves using social media websites for marketing purposes.
Social Media Marketing is a relatively new form of online marketing that has arisen in recent years as people have turned to the internet more and more often to find information on goods, services, companies, and brands.
Social Media Marketing offers an inexpensive way for companies to acquire new customers, promote goodwill and enhance customer loyalty. By building up a large following on one or more of the various social networks (which are free), a company can create brand awareness among people who otherwise may not be familiar with its products or services.
Social Media Marketing allows companies to speak directly with their customers in an accessible and timely manner.
What are the Types of Social Media Marketing tools?
There are many ways to deliver content on social media and creative new ways are being developed regularly. Here are some ways content is shared and distributed on social media:
- Messenger ads
Photos are one of the most popular types of ads on social media. They’re fairly easy to create compared to video and story ads, but your photos should still be high-quality to attract customers. Photo ads allow you to build brand awareness by placing your product before your viewers. The ad should be consistent with the style of your posts and stories so users immediately associate it with your brand.
Hubspot defines video marketing as “a way to promote and market your product or service, increase engagement on your digital and social media channels, educate consumers and customers, and reach an audience on a new platform.”
According to research by Wyzowl, 69% of people say they’d most prefer to learn about a new product or service by watching a short video.
In the Facebook and Instagram Stories formats, advertisements are displayed in a full-screen format so that your product can be seen in detail. They can either be still photos or videos, lasting either six or 15 seconds on Facebook and up to 120 seconds on Instagram.
Stories are effective for attracting and engaging users to your brand. For example, over 500 million people use stories daily.
Popular Social media platforms
There are a lot of social media platforms on the internet, these are the most popular currently:
How to get the best out of Social Media Marketing
- Set your goals
- Learn about your target market
- Choose the social media platforms for your target market
- Build a social media marketing strategy
- Develop a social media marketing content calendar
- Use a social media marketing tool to implement your strategy
- Create content in a storytelling format
In summary Social Media Marketing Tools
As you can see from this article, ecommerce platforms comes in different builds. Finding the perfect one for your business solely depends on your needs as a business.
If you are a beginner you may opt for tools that are simple to use like BigCommerce, Shopify, Wix, Squarespace and BlabBuilder.
They offer affordable prices on their ecommerce platforms, ease of use and you can launch your online store quickly
BigCommerce is one of the best tools available for growth. Shopify is built for drop shipping so it has some great drop shipping features you can use to scale your business.
Make sure you always try a free sign up with a new shopping platform before you use it. This gives you a clear picture of how you can use it best for your ecommerce business.