Best email marketing platform for automated email campaigns.
All in one marketing campaigns, landing pages and webinar software.
Critical applications like form creation, email marketing, and billing.
Send unlimited email campaigns, build email lists, and email sequences.
Email marketing software has become an essential tool for businesses of all sizes to stay connected with their current and potential customers. This software helps marketers design and develop email campaigns that are tailored to individual recipients and customer segments, allowing them to send automated messages that generate engagement in an efficient and cost-effective way.
For those looking for the best email marketing software, it should offer features like customizable email templates, segmentation tools, A/B testing capabilities, integrations with other services like shopping carts or CRMs, advanced analytics, and automation features.
In 2023, the best email marketing software choices on the market will be ones that offer robust features at competitive price points and reliable customer support. Some notable contenders include MailChimp, Constant Contact, Sendinblue, GetResponse, MailerLite and ActiveCampaign.
Each one offers a variety of features and different pricing plans tailored towards businesses at different growth stages. Whether it’s creating dynamic emails based on triggered events or automating personalized customer journeys across channels like web forms and social media accounts — it’s time for companies of all sizes to take advantage of email marketing's potential in a competitive market.
In this article we review the best email marketing software in the market for use in your marketing campaigns.
ActiveCampaign is an all-in-one email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM platform. It is for all businesses of all sizes.
ActiveCampaign gives you the tools to create incredible customer experiences. With it, you can automate email campaigns with marketing automation, send and track email newsletters. Also, you can segment contacts based on behavior, build a custom CRM to manage your sales pipeline, and more. See our ActiveCampaign review for more.
Some of the functions include collecting leads, nurturing them through the sales funnel. Also, segment your list and send targeted emails, then get reports on who's opened and responded.
ActiveCampaign Key Features
You can use ActiveCampaign to:
- Create engaging drip campaigns
- Automate your marketing process so you're always sending relevant content
- Deliver personalized emails to segmented lists
- See analytics about who opens your emails and click-through rates
- Set up web forms to get more information from your customers
- Create landing pages where you can track conversions
- Drive more sales with autoresponders and triggered emails.
- Drag-and-drop email designer
- Automation workflows
- Segmentation options
- Campaign reporting tools
- Unlimited sending up to 250, 000 contacts
- Easy to use and you can get up and running quickly.
- The user interface can be confusing for beginners
- No free plan available
You can send unlimited emails to a maximum of unlimited contacts for $29/ month when you choose the Marketing lite plan. Best for individuals and small teams getting started in their business. It comes with Email Marketing & Marketing Automation, 24/7 Chat & Email Support, Inline Forms, Site & Event Tracking and API & Webhooks. Their professional plan goes for $149/month when paid annually, for up to 5 users with more advanced features allowing your team to experiment and optimize your marketing efforts.
Who is ActiveCampaign Best for?
ActiveCampaign is the perfect choice for businesses of all sizes looking to take their email marketing to the next level. It offers a wide range of features, including automation and segmentation tools, easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor, customizable forms and landing pages, and powerful reports that give you insight into who’s opening your emails and clicking through. Whether you’re a small business just getting started or a larger enterprise looking to optimize your email campaigns, ActiveCampaign can help.
GetResponse is a comprehensive email marketing platform that provides businesses of all sizes with the features and tools they need to grow. It has an intuitive interface and allows users to build sophisticated campaigns quickly and easily, including email automation, segmentation, personalization, and even A/B testing. They offer email marketing campaign tools, high-converting landing pages, and webinar software. This all helps with your digital marketing efforts.
All GetResponse accounts also include unlimited contact storage. You'll never have to worry about running out of room for your leads. This is especially handy if your list keeps growing over time.
The Auto Funnel feature is one of GetResponse's most unique selling points - it creates a whole marketing funnel for you with just a few clicks. Plus, it offers plenty of helpful analytics to track your campaigns' performance so you can optimize them in real-time. With its drag-and-drop editor, wide range of templates, social media buttons integration and drip content options, Get response is perfect for those who want to launch effective email campaigns swiftly and without any prior experience.
- A/B testing lets you test different versions of your emails so you can see which one gets better results.
- You can track opens, clicks, and other metrics with Google Analytics.
- It integrates with both WordPress and Shopify. So, you can send newsletters directly from your blogs or online stores. (the company recommends using Shopify if you have an eCommerce store).
- Autoresponders to send welcome emails, follow-ups, educational series, and nurture leads automatically.
- One-click integration to run powerful retargeting campaigns using Facebook Pixel.
- Website visitor tracking lets you send relevant communication based on page visits.
- Build landing pages for lead and sales generation.
- Create paid ads for Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
- Push notifications to desktop and mobile
- Additional features such as SMS and email messaging.
- There are various auto-responder options with advanced capabilities.
- The email marketing features are user-friendly.
- Enhanced integration of e-commerce.
- The reputation is highly regarded.
- The analytics results are not meeting expectations.
- Phone support is not available 24/7.
All of GetResponse's plans feature a tiered pricing structure and all plans come with a free 30-day trial. You can start small or you can go big. It's completely up to you. Plans start at $15/month for 500 subscribers and unlimited contacts. You can scale as high as 100,000 subscribers and unlimited contacts, which costs $299/month.
GetResponse is easy to use and has the price point to match. While this isn’t one of the cheapest email marketing platforms out there, it is a great option for small businesses with limited budgets.
GetResponse is a bit more than a basic email marketing service. It’s more of an all-in-one solution that specializes in automation. There is an Enterprise plan available, but it is priced out of reach for most businesses.
Who GetResponse is best for
GetResponse is an excellent choice for small businesses and entrepreneurs who need to quickly set up a professional email marketing campaign. It's easy to learn and use, yet provides enough features and customization options for experienced marketers.
GetResponse offers a drag-and-drop email editor with ready-to-go templates, allowing users to quickly create attractive emails without the need for coding or design skills . The platform also features a comprehensive analytics section, allowing users to track the results of their campaigns and optimize them accordingly.
Pabbly is an online platform, which offers a full-service suite of marketing tools for online form building, email marketing, subscription billing, and email list cleaning. It offers customer support and marketing consulting services to help customers implement its features most effectively.
Pabbly lets you send marketing emails from your own domain name. And it's easy!
Pabbly is an all-in-one solution to help you grow your business with:
- Pabbly connect. To create automated workflows and data transfer between application
- Form Builder. Easily creating forms to gather leads and collect payments.
- Email Marketing. Create beautiful HTML emails in minutes and send them whenever you want.
- Subscription billing. Build an email list and then charge your customers on a recurring basis.
- Email List Cleaning. Remove the dead weight from your email list so that you only focus on customers who are ready to buy.
Pabbly is a powerful inbound marketing tool, which helps businesses by integrating with various tools. Some tools include WordPress, MailChimp, and Stripe to provide an all-in-one platform for online forms building, email marketing, subscription billing, and email list cleaning
- Build advanced forms for lead generation & sales
- Add professional email templates for drip campaigns
- Automatically subscribe your new subscribers to your favorite email service providers like MailChimp or ConvertKit
- Upload contacts from your favorite services like Google contacts or Salesforce
- Clean up your list to remove invalid/undeliverable/bounced addresses
- Store leads in your CRM & send transactional emails using a single integration
- Low Pricing Tiers
- Multiple essential Integrations available
- New integrations swiftly added on request
- Doesn't integrate deeply like Zapier.
- Customer support is slow
You can sign up for a free plan with restricted features. When you subscribe to any plan you get access to all the premium features. The basic plan starts at $29/month for 5000 subscribers.
Who is Pabbly best for?
Pabbly's email marketing is best for businesses looking for an all-in-one platform for creating forms, automating workflows and managing leads. It's packed with essential features that make it easy to create beautiful emails and keep track of your campaigns.
If you're looking for a comprehensive email marketing platform to increase your ROI and drive more sales, Pabbly is an excellent choice. You'll get access to all the features of the suite, including form builders, email templates, automated workflows and CRM integrations. Plus, you can easily keep track of your campaigns with powerful analytics tools that give you insights into how well your emails are performing.
HubSpot is an inbound marketing platform with a host of helpful features that make it easy to create and manage content, build connections with customers, analyze data, and measure results.
It is the best all-in-one marketing suite because it has great tools and reporting for all of your marketing campaigns across various channels (website, social media, email marketing, etc.). Its intuitive dashboard makes it easy to create landing pages and blog posts with drag-and-drop builders.
Hubspot integrates with top platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics, Salesforce, MailChimp, and more. It’s packed with the tools you need to attract visitors and convert leads into customers. You can store all contact information in HubSpot’s CRM and grow your audience through lead forms or live chat.
- Email templates that are proven to convert
- Use A/B testing and analytics to optimize performance
- Email personalization using contact properties
- CTA features with design and testing for optimal results
- CRM integration included for free
- all-in-one marketing and sales platform
- Sales and marketing goal tracking
- A big online user community
- Vast selection of social media management options
- Stellar marketing automation
- Offers integrations with other HubSpot solutions
- The cost is high for advanced marketing features.
- There is a significant learning curve.
HubSpot isn’t free but has a freemium so you can test it out before paying for your account. The low-cost plans start at $50 per month. There is a host of features under each plan, with bundles including a website builder, marketing, sales, and operations. There are also enterprise plans that give access to extra features like sales playbooks and advanced marketing features.
Who is HubSpot best for?
HubSpot is best for businesses looking for a comprehensive suite of tools to help them optimize their customer relationships. With its robust set of features, HubSpot makes it easy to build beautiful emails and get insights into how well your campaigns are performing. Plus, you can easily keep track of your customer data with powerful CRM integrations that give you more control over how you market to your customers. Whether you're a beginner or an expert in email marketing, HubSpot has something for everyone.
SendX is an affordable, easy-to-use, and powerful email marketing software. You can create and send beautifully designed emails and track results. SendX is one of the most intuitive email marketing programs on the market. It has a simple drag-and-drop interface that makes it incredibly easy to create and schedule beautiful emails.
SendX also makes it easier to track your results. You can see which emails have been opened, which links have been clicked, and even measure sales. The program comes with a variety of templates you can use to create great-looking emails for your business or organization.
With SendX you can upload an opted-in email list in just seconds. Then you can send broadcast email campaigns to everyone on the list at once, or create auto-responders that go out over time. SendX also allows you to keep track of which links are being clicked in each email so that you know what's working best for you.
SendX Key Features
- Design and schedule email campaigns that drive sales to your site, quickly and easily.
- Running PPC campaigns on Facebook or Google? Convert more traffic to real leads using SendX's email marketing landing pages.
- Create eye-catching email templates with drag-and-drop simplicity.
- Reach your subscribers by sending unlimited email campaigns with best of breed email deliverability.
- Easily create elegant embedded email signup forms to grow your email list. Choose from a variety of high converting themes.
- Nurture your leads with email drip sequences. Auto tag subscribers based on their activity and start, stop or exclude them from email sequences.
- Easily create beautiful pop up forms to grow your email list. Choose from a variety of high converting themes.
- Powerful automation tools to put your email marketing on autopilot.
- Take full control of your email deliverability by using dedicated IP for your email marketing.
- A/B testing or split testing in email marketing is the process of sending one version (version A) of your email to a subset of your broadcast list and sending another version to another subset.
- Unlimited email sends
- Impressive deliverability
- Advanced segmentation
- Advanced reporting functionality
- Free migration services
- Access to 500K+ free stock photos
- 50+ free premium email templates
- No custom domain option
- No advanced automation capabilities