There are always going to be arguments over which is the best website builder on the market. Zyro offers powerful websites at a low price. It is affordable for solopreneurs and small businesses to take their business online.
If you’re looking for a website builder that offers ease of use and a good price, Zyro may be the one for you.
A good number of website builders are expensive and limited in page load speeds. Your website loads slower with some website builders, but faster with Zyro website builder.
For instance, on average, website builders load pages in 5s to 10s and Zyro 790ms. This is one of the many reasons they stand out within a pool of site builders in the industry.
From the team behind hosting company Hostinger, it is straightforward to use but delivers powerful results.
In this Zyro website builder review, we go in depth about how easy it is to use Zyro to launch your website. We look at features, pricing, and how you can get the best results.
Table of Contents
What is Zyro?
You want a website, but you don’t know where to start. Maybe you’re a noob when it comes to design, or maybe you just don’t have the time. If that’s the case, Zyro wants to help. But what exactly is Zyro?
Zyro is an artificial intelligence (AI) website builder made with 2M+ website owners in mind. It uses AI-powered tools to help you build a website that suits your needs — no coding required.
In other words, you can create a professional-looking and functional site with just a few clicks. Even with taps on your smartphone screen for that matter since it comes with mobile optimization baked right in.
Who’s Zyro Best for?
Zyro is a good option for beginners and small businesses, freelancers, and start-ups. It’s also great for people who don’t want to do any coding or are just looking for a quick way to build a basic website.
If you’re looking for an all-in-one solution, Zyro has some excellent features that make it worth considering. For one thing, the AI Writer tool can streamline your content creation process. It is one unique feature among website builders.
It comes with other useful features like robust ecommerce and integrated email marketing. If you’re still not convinced, try giving Zyro’s free plan a whirl to see if it fits your needs before upgrading to one of their paid plans.
We recommend Zyro for small websites, and smaller ecommerce stores on a budget. If you want to build a more powerful online store you’ll get more bang for your buck with a more powerful ecommerce builder.
So, If you are on a budget and don’t want to sacrifice the quality of your web design, this might be for you. It’s also great for new businesses as it is an excellent website that is easy to use.
Comparing Zyro to Other Website builders
If you’re looking for the best website builder, Zyro is a great place to start. Zyro offers an easy-to-use interface that helps you build your ideal website in no time at all.
This is because Zyro has a streamlined and simple process from start to finish. This allows users to get their websites up and running very quickly.
Other platforms are more difficult when it comes to visual design and functionality. Platforms like Wix, Squarespace, Weebly, and GoDaddy can be hard to use. This is due to complicated processes with regard to customizing the look of your website or adding new functionalities.
You can also avoid using WordPress, Shopify, or BigCommerce if you want an easier platform with a lower cost of entry. These platforms require extra work before you can even start building your site.
For instance, with WordPress, you will need to set up hosting through third-party web hosting providers which will cost extra. Not just purchasing your domain name.
Some may also require that you learn how to write code before getting started. And, it can be quite intimidating for beginners or those without coding experience.
Zyro Website Builder Pricing
With all of the awesome features we just laid out, you might expect Zyro to be on the more expensive spectrum.
Amazingly, it delivers all this and still manages to be one of the most affordable website builders on the market.
As mentioned above, there are several price plans to choose from:
- Website — unlimited bandwidth and storage, free hosting, free SSL security, and everything you need to build a website. You’ll also then get access to a bunch of helpful marketing tools.
- Business — for the budding entrepreneur, Zyro’s Business plan offers all you need to open a store with up to 100 products and Stripe payments.
- Online Store — a few more dollars, and you can open your online store with 70+ payment options, still limited to 100 products, perfect for most small businesses.
- Advanced Store — if you need a store with unlimited products, you need to choose the most expensive Zyro plan (which still comes out at less than $14.90). With this plan, you can sell on Amazon, Facebook, and Instagram.
Zyro Website Builder Features
Professional Templates & Easy Editing
The first step to creating a Zyro website is choosing the right template for your website.
Right from the outset, you’ll find that the platform has tons of great-looking website templates. These templates created by professional designers are each tailored to a specific niche. There’s no doubt you’ll find one that suits your needs.
Obviously, you’re not just going to go live with your template’s default design. Luckily, Zyro’s no-code builder makes it easy for even those without any web design experience.
The editor uses a drag-and-drop principle, allowing you to simply add, edit, and remove features at the click of a button.
The layout is uniform with a dynamic grid, and every aspect of the website’s design is under your control.
You can edit in either desktop or mobile view, and a responsive version of your site is automatically generated. This makes each page look great on any device.
Good Performance and Hosting with Zyro
Zyro offers good website performance and hosting. The website builder provides a global CDN, SSL certificate, and fast website speeds. All of which contribute to good website performance.
All of your website visitors will have access to high-speed bandwidth through the CDN. The CDN uses servers in multiple locations worldwide to store your site’s files. This means that people from any part of the world can efficiently access your website.
You can also get free SSL with Zyro for a more secure connection, as well as protection against DDoS attacks. You can use Cloudflare integration with Zyro too. This is a service that makes your site load faster by caching its content on over 200 locations around the world.
To keep your site up and running, Zyro ensures 99.9% uptime with its servers and engineers who continuously monitor them.
Automatic Cloudflare Integration
It’s available in three different plans, from free to $200 per month. Zyro has automatic integration with Cloudflare, so you don’t have to worry about setting up anything.
Zyro’s AI-Powered Branding Tools
Part of the secret to Zyro’s growing popularity is its artificial intelligence-powered branding tools. The platform features a whole suite of tools that help you brand your company (or anything for that matter) in minutes.
From your brand’s name and logo to how it speaks, Zyro does the heavy lifting when it comes to creating a memorable brand.
Some of its most useful AI tools include:
- AI Logo Maker — An AI logo creation tool. You don’t need to have any design skills as Artificial Intelligence will help you create a unique logo. There are over one million combinations of shapes, symbols, icons, and fonts.
- Tagline Generator — Generates a tagline based on your company name or the purpose of your website. The tagline generator will offer several suggestions and you can pick the one that best fits your business needs.
- Headline Creator — Creates headlines for blog posts for SEO purposes using artificial intelligence. It also gives you guidance on how to write headlines optimized for search engines and readers alike.
- Domain Name Generator — If you are not sure what domain name is best for your website. This tool can help by suggesting dozens of combinations based on a few keywords that describe your business, website, or blog topic. Suggestions come with an extension like .net or .org attached so that you can easily buy it right away.
- Business Name Generator — Very similar to Zyro’s domain name generator but helps generate names for businesses rather than websites.
- Slogan Generator — Creates slogans based on keywords entered to give your brand a unique voice.
- Name Generator — A general AI-powered tool that creates names based on inputted data.
- AI Heatmap — shows you where your pages attract attention to help you optimize them.
- AI Writer — creates unique, SEO-friendly text to populate your website without effort.
- Image resizer — optimizes your images for the internet.
- AI Image upscaler — enhances your images.
- Image background remover — removes unwanted backgrounds from your images.
The best thing about all these tools? They’re totally free to use, you don’t even need a Zyro account.
Building a Portfolio Website with Zyro
With Zyro, you can easily create a stunning portfolio website that features your projects and skills.
Start by choosing from over 1,000 templates and thousands of images and videos. You can then use the drag-and-drop builder to quickly add things like:
- A portfolio or a gallery for featuring your work.
- A blog for sharing updates and insights.
- A contact form for making it easy for people to reach you.
- A newsletter subscription form so you can build an email list right away.
- An online store (in the Business plan) if you want to sell products or services directly on your site.
- A booking form (also in the Business plan) if you want people to be able to book appointments with you online.
Setting up your Online Store With Zyro
Building an online store with Zyro Integrated eCommerce is easy. With Zyro, you can easily set up your online store. Zyro lets you create an online store easily. If you want to create an online store, you can use Zyro to do it easily, without any hassle.
To build an online store with Zyro, you’ll need to upgrade to the Business plan, which costs $19.90 per month (or $9.90 if you pay a year in advance). On top of everything included with the Premium plan, you’ll get:
- The ability to sell products through your website
- An automatic tax calculator for calculating sales tax in various locations
- Products and inventory management tools
- Payment gateway integrations (including PayPal)
Want more than just a website? Want an online store? Zyro has you covered here, too. The platform comes with full eCommerce functionality, allowing you to add an online store to an existing page or create a new page on which to sell your products or services.
Adding and managing product listings is quick and simple, and can be handled from a mobile app. With a Zyro store, you can sell on Amazon, Facebook, and Instagram, and sync your inventory across all platforms, to make managing your store easier.
Order management, shipment tracking, multiple payment options, tax calculations, and transaction security are all handled for you. Ecwid makes it easy to create a new store from scratch or import your existing Ecwid store.
You have access to the same Ecwid features built into Zyro, including the ability to add products, inventory, shipping and tax options, and payment options (including PCI-compliant credit card payments), as well as coupons, discounts, and other incentives.
In addition to English, you can also set up a multilingual online store in Spanish (Latin American), Portuguese (Brazil), French, German, Spanish/ Norwegian/ Swedish, Italian and Russian.
You can also use local currency in different countries so shoppers don’t have to worry about international exchange rates when they check out of your online store.
Product and Inventory Management
You can schedule your products to be featured on your store’s Home page. You can also give discounts and coupons to customers. Also, you have the ability to track orders for items that are out of stock. The system will automatically notify you when the item is available again and when someone orders it.
Shipping options and Tax Automation.
In the Shipping section, you can select from a list of shipping services to connect your online store. This helps automate the calculation of shipping costs and ensures that you don’t forget any steps when sending out your products. You can also set up tax automation here, which automatically calculates taxes for any state or country listed in your settings.
Multiple Payment Options
Zyro is a great website builder if you want flexibility with your payment options. Since the platform enables you to accept both online and offline payments, you can ensure that more people will be able to make purchases on your site.
Online payment options include:
- Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
Offline payment options include:
- Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Bank Transfer
Using Zyro’s online store requires you to connect a payment processor to your site. This integration processes transactions between customers and businesses.
SEO and Marketing Tools
Hoping to reach a wider audience with your website? Zyro comes packed with the tools to make that happen.
First of all, you’ll discover that every Zyro website is SEO optimized as standard. This means that the images, text, page layout, and linking architecture are all Google-friendly. You also have total control over page Meta information.
Analyze your Traffic
It’s essential to get a handle on who is visiting your website, what they’re looking at, and how they got there. To help you learn more about your audience and find new leads, Zyro Website Builder integrates seamlessly with Google Analytics.
Connect with Customers on Social Media
Social media is an essential tool for building brand awareness in the modern world, so it goes without saying that you should be using these platforms to connect with potential customers.
Zyro Website Builder helps you integrate Facebook and Instagram into your site, allowing you to share content from both on your website — and vice versa.
On top of SEO optimization, the platform includes a suite of marketing tools, with increasing sophistication based on your price plan.
With the Unleashed price plan, you unlock tools like Google Analytics and Tag Manager to help optimize your pages, plus tools like Facebook Pixel to help you create more powerful and effective ads.
When you opt for one of the eCommerce plans, you get access to cross-channel selling and extras like abandoned cart recovery.
How to Optimize your Site for Search Engines (SEO)
Search engine optimization (SEO) remains an important part of building out any website because it helps your content rank higher in search results pages (SERPs) like Google’s first page of results when someone searches for something related to what’s on their site.
This means more people will see them. While many modern web builders are just starting to include some basic SEO features, all three platforms offer comprehensive options if not comprehensive support systems such as:
- Meta tags allow users to describe their site within these tags so search engines like Google will display them more prominently than others without these tags;
- Alt text allows text descriptions of images embedded within websites which can increase accessibility by providing better context or explanation if needed;
- Sitemaps provide links back to the main pages on one’s site so visitors know where everything is located when trying to navigate around it
Zyro offers a range of AI-powered tools for building a website that meets your needs, as well as creating a great-looking site easily. The AI Writer tool is one of Zyro’s most useful features. It uses deep learning to analyze your existing content and come up with suggestions on what you might need to add.
These suggestions are tailored to the topic of the individual page — for example, it suggests adding images, headers, or paragraphs based on what’s already there. The AI Writer can improve existing content too, by suggesting changes in wording and more appropriate keywords.
In addition to being one of the best website builders for blogs and general business sites, Zyro is also an excellent ecommerce website builder.
The platform offers powerful tools for creating an online store and managing inventory, payments, and shipping across multiple sales channels from one dashboard — and all plans come with unlimited product listings. You can sell digital downloads like ebooks or music files too if you want to do something other than dropshipping or direct sales.
Another standout feature you get is a free SSL certificate included with every Zyro plan.
Why pick Zyro? Pros
Unconvinced that Zyro is the right website builder for you? Let’s review the main features that make it attractive:
- Helps everyone from beginners to experienced developers create a professional website or online store.
- Hundreds of designer-made templates mean you’re not starting from scratch.
- The intuitive drag-and-drop editor makes updating any part of your website quick and easy, with no coding necessary
- Zyro’s suite of AI-powered branding tools makes creating a brand identity easy and accessible.
- All websites are mobile-first and SEO-friendly as standard.
- Zyro websites come with the highest security protections and run fast on all devices.
- A dedicated Knowledge Base and 24/7 support mean you’re never left confused.
- Powerful eCommerce functionality allows anyone to operate a successful online store.
- Integrated marketing tools help you reach any audience.
Zyro is Easy to Use
Zyro is designed for people who have never created a website before and want to learn. The Zyro interface is simple and straightforward. You don’t need any coding skills to create a website with Zyro.
The templates in the Zyro builder are easy to use and flexible. Whether you want to create an online store, portfolio, or blog, you’ll find a template that fits your needs.
Build your Zyro Website Today
If it sounds like Zyro has what you are looking for in a website builder (and it probably does), there’s no time like now to start building.
Most Zyro websites can be built and made ready for launch in a matter of minutes, even if you’ve never built a website before.
While the website builder is so straightforward a kid could use it, there are tons of helpful tips in Zyro’s Knowledge Base. And don’t forget you’ve got 24/7 support available at the click of a button if you run into any difficulty.
Our Website Builders Top picks